Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Realization

There are things that we all realize a day. It's not the same for everyone and sometimes you'll have one on Tuesday, and seventy-three on Wednesday. For instance, I just had two in a span of only a couple minutes, meaning today is gonna be a good day for it.
I realized that Christmas is on Friday, only 3 short days! One will wait all year for Christmas, but when it arrives, you want the year back. You want the heat of summer, the laughter at your birthday party, and the friends you lost back. Sorry if I'm raining on your Yuletide parade, but it's the holiday season is kinda depressing. You'll never get this year back, ever. I hope you enjoyed it cherub, it's never coming back.
I also realized that I will never tire of tea. I live in the great state where the skies are the very biggest, and we drink tea all the time. In the summer we drink it cold with lemon and in the winter we'll drink it cold with sugar. I find it amazing that even though it's winter, good southern people ask for iced tea everywhere they go. I have a feeling that this little tidbit is gonna comfort me when I finally grow up and go somewhere where it gets cold in winter, and order iced tea.

"The prairie sky is wide and high, deep in the heart of Texas"

No comments:

Post a Comment