Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

It's very wet today. Ugh.
I hate the rain so very much, it makes my entire day gloomy. I mean, what the point of doing anything when as soon as you go outside, you get wet? The weatherman and every other gullible person in Dallas is saying that we might have a white Christmas if it gets a little bit colder. And to that I say 'yea right!'. I lived in Dallas my entire life and 7 times out of 10, I'll wear shorts on Christmas. But who knows? Maybe we'll have a Christmas miracle! This is definitely the year for it.

Church service tonight, so excited. Not. It's gonna be super boring, but I'll grin and bear it so I can get home faster and eat tamales!! Yummmmmm! Of course my mom doesn't make them, she buys them. But they're still a Christmas tradition and after dinner we'll watch It's A Wonderful Life, which is one of my all time favorite movies. I love Christmas.

"Honestly can you believe, we crossed the world while it's asleep?"


P.s. it just started to snow. Oh lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment